Search The Blog!!

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Blake Lively Looks Totally Gorgeous In ‘Glamour’!


The July issue captures the blonde bombshell -- and her BFF Florence Welch conducted the interview! Check out the shots & find out all about it here.
Even though Gossip Girl is on hiatus for the summer, there definitely isn't a shortage of Blake Lively! Not only does the stunning star have a Chanel campaign and a major summer blockbuster under her belt, but she's also the July covergirl of Glamour. Blake opens up about relationships and being her own stylist to one of her closest friends, singer Florence Welch! Get all the info here, before they're available on June 7. -KM
Blake Lively on being her own stylist: “I think I became my own stylist by not knowing any better. And once I was told it was time to get one, I thought: This is one of my favorite hobbies! And I’m going to pay someone to steal my hobby from me? That’s a terrible idea!”
Blake Lively on becoming the new face of Chanel’s Mademoiselle handbag: “It’s such an honor. When I found out I got [the job], you and I went to dinner and concocted this plan, like two little girls at a tea party, saying, “Oh, it would be the best if we had a party. And you’ll perform, and we’ll do it in Paris.” Like you and I were in charge of Chanel!”
Blake Lively on getting ready for an event: “I like it to be easy. I don’t feel like I have to do so much with hair and makeup, because I’m the mannequin for these beautiful clothes, so I never want to do anything too distracting. Most of the time, I put my hair in a ballerina bun, and I take it down and it’s wavy, and then I leave. I feel shy when people are fussing on me. And my diet of choice before events is a chicken potpie from Tea & Sympathy, because they never have enough food at these things.”
Blake Lively on breakups: “Every relationship you have, you’re learning and growing and taking something from that. So for me, it’s never been too dramatic of a thing when something ends.”
Blake Lively on twitter: “People ask me why I don’t tweet. Honestly, I’m so sick of myself.”
What Blake's wearing: On the cover, a Michael Kors tunic and Lorraine Schwartz bracelets. Inside, Blake is in a pink Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti sweater and lace shorts, paired with Lorraine Schwartz earrings. In another shot, she's wearing a a Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti dress, House of Lavande earrings, and Celine pumps. Blake is the epitome of chic in a Valentino dress paired with a Helen Kaminski hat and Lorraine Schwartz ring. Blake is also shown in a Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater tucked into M Missoni polka dot shorts, Miriam Salat earrings, and an Oscar de la Renta cuff. The star looked polka dot chic in a Stella McCartney blouse, American Apparel white jeans, Miriam Salat earrings, a Pono by Joan Goodman bracelet, and red Christian Louboutin pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment