Search The Blog!!

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Does Dianna Agron Have Something in Common With Santana And Brittany?


Splash News
Okay guys, so Dianna Agron doesn’t like girls. Not in that way at least. But yesterdayshe managed to make the rumor mill go crazy after wearing a shirt that said “Likes Girls” to a Glee concert on Sunday.
Everyone of course started thinking that our lovely Gleek was no longer into boys.Maybe it explains the breakup with hottieAlex Pettyfer.
Dianna took to her Tumblr to clear things up: “Yesterday, during our second show, Instead of wearing my usual shirt during ‘Born This Way’ I decided to wear one that said ‘Likes Girls’. It should actually have read, ‘Loves Girls,’ because I do. The women in my life give me things that the men in my life can’t. And vice-versa.” [sic]
Okay, so wait, is she or isn’t she into girls?
Dianna says, “No, I am not a lesbian, yet if I were, I hope that the people in my life could embrace it whole-heartedly. And let me tell you, I can easily spill (quite comfortable) what I admire, respect and think is beautiful about any of the women in my life. Piece of cake!” [sic]
We would still totally love you, Dianna! What do you guys think of Dianna wearing a shirt that says “Likes Girls”? Did you also assume Dianna was trying to hint at something? Would you ever wear a shirt like that? Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment