Search The Blog!!

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Miley Cyrus Takes A Swipe At Justin Bieber’s Career: ‘You’ve Got An Easy Job!’


Miley also revealed she doesn’t take time to memorize her lines and even made fun of Justin’s voice — is she kidding?!

Miley Cyrus is going to tell it like it is whether you like it or not! The 18-year-old pop star appeared on Australia’s online TV show The Dirt and held nothing back when asked to reminisce about her March 6SNL impersonation of Justin Bieber. When asked if it was hard to portray the 17-year-old she laughed and responded:
“I had so much fun doing that (SNL). Justin Bieber was so much fun and when I was rehearsing I was like … ‘I’m kinda nervous,’ I didn’t think I was good at it and then I got the wig on and put the clothes on and I was like ‘being Justin Bieber is easy! You’ve got an easy job, it’s easy to look cute with the little hair and the baggy pants.”
But when asked if Justin would do a good job playing her — the former Disney star made sure to say it would be much harder for him.
“I don’t think he could do it,” she quipped. “He’d have to work on getting his voice deep enough. It’s easy for me to get my voice higher.” Ouch! We know Miley is like a big sister to Justin but this sarcasm is a little much don’t you think?
Miley went on to reveal that her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth is amazed that she doesn’t take the time to practice or memorize her lines before going on set.
“He’s like you never read your script and never read your lines,” Miley says. “I’m like ‘I know, I can’t do that. I can’t sit there’ and people always are different, study study and ‘I’m like I learn it on the day.’ Otherwise I over think it otherwise. I don’t think people realize how much we’ll be doing a scene and they’ll completely change it and you’ll have to learn it within five minutes.”
Clearly Miley just does what she wants … bondage outfits and all. Do you think Miley needs to take her work more seriously?

Check out Miley’s Justin Bieber impersonation on ‘SNL’

Do you think Miley Cyrus was really trying to take a swipe at Justin?

No comments:

Post a Comment