Search The Blog!!

Sunday 19 June 2011

Want to Help a Charity AND Meet Justin Bieber? No Joke. It’s Actually Possible!


In order to give back to our communities, all we have to do is meet Justin Bieber? Where do we sign up?!
The Biebs is teaming up with charityBUZZ to auction off a meet-and-greet with him next Thursday, June 23, at the launch party for his new fragrance, Someday.
Read what Justin had to say about his new fragrance and how you can be the lucky fan to get to know him IRL…
He said, “Giving back has always been incredibly important to me, but let’s be honest…I wanted to create a fragrance for my female fans that I can’t get enough of…that I want to get next to and I can’t stay away from. I know they’ll love the scent, but also the opportunity to support some amazing charities. It’s a gift that gives back.”
Right now, the bid may seem a bit pricey to your parents. Just tell them it’s for charity! Plus, the chance to meet Justin. In person. PRICELESS!
To bid on him yourself, visit charityBUZZ by Tuesday, June 21! (Just make sure to ask for Mom and Dad’s permission first.)
Are you going to place a bid? Let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment