Search The Blog!!

Saturday 25 June 2011

Twitter Chatter: The Best Celebrity Twit Pics of the Week


This week’s celebrity Twit Pics were quite interesting, between cookies with celebs’ faces on them to bathing with clothes on, to riding bikes that are just a bit too small (and girly). And, yes, said pics certainly had us LOLing. Thanks, famous peeps, for being a million times funnier and more entertaining than we’ll ever be!
And if you need some entertainment, too, click on to see this week’s hilar collection of Twit Pics from Joe JonasZendayaRihanna and more!





 
@joejonas From Paris with love.
@zendaya96 me and my dad!! love you daddy!! happy father's day to the BEST DAD EVERRRRRR!!!
@BrunoMars Here's proof I'm 7ft tall!! #ToldYall
@AshBenzo It's thee @ButtahBenzoShow @shaymitch
@ladygaga Shopping in Tokyo, look who I found on a necklace! Kawaii!
@keshasuxx I just got a new tattoo from @KeshaSuxx in NYC. More pics coming...
@officialjaden My New Bike #SoRawNoFlaw
@jennaldewan Out with my love in new orleans (the coolest city ever)! although my liver thinks otherwise
\
@bellathorne143 He's back :) @GBackstrom
@ArianaGrande Another photo from Memphis. Me & @MunckyTown, follow him! ♥
@SeanKingston Feeling alot better! GOD IS GREAT! Thanks for all the prayers and support! Love you ALL!
@VictoriaJustice Finally, before I study my lines for tomorrow & hit the hay.. here's a pic of @osricchau ,Jane Levy, Thomas McDonell & I :{)
@Mark_Salling Stop #10 on glee/disc golf tour, Harrogate England, still light out at 10pm, good times with the Teeth and the Saw
@rihanna #LOUDtour #rockstarshit #RihannaNavy
@TrevDon Who wants to take a bite of my face ?
I'm obsessed with my hair! #missusa @MissKellyO
@selenagomez Thanks to everyone who came to see me in Philadelphia. Y'all are amazing!
@KimKardashian Glamming with @TheMakeUpMan
@HilaryDuff Got a new tub today at the new house!yippee! What u don't bathe with Sunnys on?
@EmilyOsment New vibes for a new thing to be heard in new places.

No comments:

Post a Comment