Search The Blog!!

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Paris Hilton Confirms Split From Cy Waits: We're Still Friends


The world according to Paris has been a little lonely lately. Paris Hilton confirmed to Hollyscoop that her and boyfriend Cy Waits have ended their relationship, but that they remain friends.

“We are friends. He's a great guy and he's always treated me amazing and we'll always be great friends,” Paris told Hollyscoop on Tuesday night at the ‘I Heart Ronson’ Collection event at the Spare Room in Los Angeles.

The split comes just weeks after Paris gushed about how happy she was in the relationship. They reportedly recently hit a rough patch and decided to go their separate ways—no drama, no cheating, just two adults moving on with their lives.

And Cy isn’t the only important person in her life she’s lost contact with lately. Charlie Sheen’s ex Brooke Mueller has been completely MIA since ‘The World According to Paris’ first aired. She was last spotted wandering the streets of Maui alone with a wad of cash in her hand.

“I haven't spoken to Brooke in a few months now,” Paris told Hollyscoop. “Last I heard she was in treatment. I'm wishing her he best, but I haven't seen her in months.”

And while a split is never an easy thing to deal with, she’ll always have the support of her fans.

“I'm so happy with the show. I'm really proud of it. I'm reading my Twitter all the time [about] how much people are enjoying it, so it makes me really happy…It's been a lot of fun. I'm excited,” she told Hollyscoop.

A new episode of ‘The World According to Paris’ airs Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment