Search The Blog!!

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Mila Kunis Covers 'LA Confidential' Summer Issue


Mila Kunis Covers 'LA Confidential' Summer Issue
Mila Kunis graces the cover of LA Confidential magazine’s Summer issue.
Here’s what the 27-year-old Friends with Benefits star had to share:
On why Friends with Benefits was a perfect followup to Black Swan: “It was a perfect movie for coming home to work at 4:45 in the morning -which would normally be miserable - because I knew I’d be laughing for the next 17 hours with people I genuinely liked. The director, Will Gluck, and Justinare so sharp and quick-witted - they just want to have fun.”
On being a sex symbol: “I’m flattered, but I’m not that person. Sophia Loren is a sex symbol. If watching TiVo and eating Pinkberry in sweatpants is sexy, then I’m your gal.”
On being thankful for her success: “I’m incredibly blessed. I started acting when I was nine years old, and if you would have told me that, at 27, this is where I’d be, I wouldn’t have believed it.”
For more from Mila, visit LA-Confidential-Magazine.com.
FYI: At the shoot, Mila modeled clothing by Yves Saint Laurent and Giambattista Valli as well as Cartier jewelry.

mila kunis la confidential magazine 02  mila kunis la confidential magazine 03
mila kunis la confidential magazine 01

No comments:

Post a Comment