Search The Blog!!

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Demi Lovato Opens Up About New Single During Live Cambio Chat




On Friday, Demi Lovato took the time to talk to fans during a live Web chat on Cambio in which she opened up about everything from beauty to music. But while it was awesome finding out about Demi's favorite things, the best part of the chat session was hearing about the 18-year-old's soon-to-be-released new single.

"I am having so much fun!" she said of getting back to recording. "Every time I get in the studio, I have so much joy and so much passion to write and create whatever's on my heart and whatever's on my mind. It's so much fun to me, and I'm so excited to be back to work."

On May 25, Demi teased fans on Twitter, saying that her new single may be coming "sooner than you think." Then, during her recent chat, she gave her fans a little more insight as to what inspired the song.

The pop star said: "It's about the journey that I've been through; it's about overcoming my inner demons that I had. It's about not letting anything tear me down and rising above any problem or issue that I've ever had. It's just a really empowering song that I know a lot of you guys will be able to relate to."

Demi expects to be back on tour by the end of this year, and hopes to visit countries she hasn't been to yet. For now, she's busy working on her album, and gearing up for the release of her new song. "You guys should hear something about [my single] in the next couple of weeks or so, and I can't wait for you guys to hear it!"

Miss out on Demi's live Web chat? Watch it in its entirety below and on Cambio.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment