Search The Blog!!

Monday 11 April 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Talks About Her Shorter Hair


Vanessa Hudgens spoke with People Magazine at the premiere of Ashley Tisdale’s new movie “Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure” about her shorter hair. Here’s what Vanessa revealed about her recent hair change:
I started getting cut crazy, but tonight I just tucked it under because I haven’t had time to do my hair this evening. I think I might have it long soon again though for the music festivals and whatnot. But I think it’s fun. I just love changing my look. I get bored with it being stagnant.
Vanessa has been growing out her hair ever since she starred in Disney’s “High School Musical” movies. Are you happy she has opted for a shorter look lately? Do you hope she goes shorter, or do you hope she adds hair extensions to get it back to where it was before?

No comments:

Post a Comment