Search The Blog!!

Thursday 28 April 2011

Nina Dobrev is Comfortable in Her Own Skin and You Should Be Too!


Nina Dobrev, aka Elena from The Vampire Diariesis our fitness inspiration. She’s also our love life inspiration, but we digress. Anyway, Nina’s on the cover of Seventeen‘s special fitness issue, which is out on newsstands now, and spilled the secrets to snagging that amazing bod of hers. Unfortch, tips on snagging her on-screen BFs not included. Maybe next time.
See what Nina told the mag about staying fit and why she adores yoga!
On her yoga obsession: “I do a lot of yoga. I practice yoga three or four times a week. It’s an escape for me. It’s my life, I love it. I’m a yogi!”
On why she doesn’t count calories: “People who are confident, happy, enthusiastic, vivacious and vibrant are the ones other people are generally attracted to. You’re drawn to those kinds of people – you’re not drawn to the person in the corner counting calories with her shoulders slumped over.”
On staying fit in high school: ”I actually remember when I was 17 in high school. I lived a couple of intersections from school, but far enough so that I had to take the bus. And I actually biked to school almost every day and back and it was faster than everyone else on the bus, and it didn’t cost $1.50.”
On being a tough chick: “I’ve reached a point where I’m comfortable in my own skin, and I do what I need to do, to feel good, but I’m built the way I am. The dancer’s feet, the bruises on my legs, they’re not going to go away. I think real girls have bruises. Tough chicks get bruised. They get dirty. And they have fun. It’s just a part of life!”

No comments:

Post a Comment