Search The Blog!!

Thursday 28 April 2011

nina dobrev is on the cover of seventeen's special celeb fitness issue! Pick up the special celeb fitness issue of Seventeen, on newsstands now, and get to know the Vampire Diaries star. Inside, Nina talks about her yoga obsession, training with the cast, and what she really thinks about super-buff dudes.



YOGA-OBSESSED

“I do a lot of yoga. I practice yoga three or four times a week. It’s an escape for me.”
GYM-FREE
“Over Christmas, I had a break, and I didn’t go to the gym once, but I was in better shape than I am now, because for the first week, I was snowboarding every single day. I went skating, I went in my friend’s pool, and I did everything you can possibly think of that was wintery and sporty, but I didn’t feel like I was working out even once. I was just having fun.”
NO CALORIE COUNTING
“People who are confident, happy, enthusiastic, vivacious and vibrant are the ones other people are generally attracted to. You’re drawn to those kinds of people—you’re not drawn to the person in the corner of the room counting calories with her shoulders slumped over.”
TOUGH CHICKS GET BRUISED
“I’ve reached a point where I’m comfortable in my own skin, and I do what I need to do, to feel good, but I’m built the way I am. The dancer’s feet, the bruises on my legs, they’re not going to go away. I think real girls have bruises. Tough chicks get bruised. They get dirty. And they have fun. It’s just a part of life!”
DIVE IN!
“I don’t really wear stringy bikinis much. I wear a lot of thicker, sportier stuff, because I’ll play volleyball on the beach and go surfing and swimming. I’m not the lounge-in-a-chair-in-next-to-nothing-for-tan-lines kind of girl.”
IF SHE WEREN’T AN ACTRESS…
“I could be a yoga instructor. I’m not certified, but I could do it. Once I did a class where the instructor didn’t show up, and I just went to the front and did it, and everyone followed. So I’ve done it before, and I love it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment