Search The Blog!!

Thursday 28 April 2011


Justin Bieber, I’ll Be (cover) – Jakarta

Tweet

Is Nina Dobrev The Hardest Working Girl On TV? She Tells Us: ‘I’m Barely Taking Care Of My Cat!’


Poor Nina! It’s a good thing ‘Vampire Diaries’ has wrapped for the season, because this girl needs some hardcore rest.


“I’m barely taking care of my cat,” she confessed. “My cat has been really upset with me, because she’s like, I want to play! I want to hang out!’”It’s hard enough playing one lead character on a hit drama series — but two? Forget about it! We’re of course referring to Nina Dobrev, who pulls double-duty as human Elena and vampire Katherine on The CW’s The Vampire Diaries. ”I barely have time to breathe and sleep and eat properly,” Nina admitted toHollywoodLife.com on April 25 at the TriBeca Film Festival premiere of Last Night, hosted by Cinema Society. “I don’t have time for anything.”
And Nina’s attention-starved kitty will probably not be pleased to hear that new offers just keep on rolling in for her. But what will we see her in next? Another vampire movie, perhaps?
“I hope I’m not being type cast,” she said. “If anything, I’m fighting my hardest to go against every stereo type anyone has ever put me in. On that note, I have been getting [pitched] a lot of horror movies and high school characters, basically the same vibe. I’m not taking those roles, I’m trying something different.”
We have a feeling we’ll love anything Nina decides to do. After all, we still say her line in The Roommate is what really held the movie together.
As if you need any further of prove that Nina is overworking herself, just watch her April 27 interview on KTLA:

No comments:

Post a Comment