Search The Blog!!

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Demi Lovato: Chicago For The Weekend


Demi Lovato: Chicago For The Weekend
Demi Lovato snacks on a red delicious apple as she arrives at Chicago’s O’Hare Airport on Saturday afternoon (April 23).
The 18-year-old singer held on tight to her Louis Vuitton bag while she waited for her luggage at the carousel. Demi also wore new fave, Miss Braidy sandals.
Demi’s 20/20 interview with Robin Roberts just premiered on Friday night, where she opened up about her dark past and getting the help she needed.
She shared, “I was performing concerts on an empty stomach. I was losing my voice from purging and I literally was so emotionally whacked out that I took it out on someone that meant a lot to me. I take 100 percent full responsibility. The second I kind of came out of my mania and realized what I had done I felt sick. [My family and management team] sat me down and said, ‘You can’t live like this. You need to get help.’ And that’s exactly what I did.”


demi lovato chicago apple 01   demi lovato chicago apple 02
demi lovato chicago apple 03   demi lovato chicago apple 04
demi lovato chicago apple 05


No comments:

Post a Comment