Search The Blog!!

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Is No Longer “That Girl” From The Disney Channel


Have you been hoping  Vanessa Hudgenswould rekindle her romance with Zac Efron? Yeah, so not gonna happen. The Sucker Punch star opened up to the Los Angeles Times and revealed that she’s just as over Zac Efron as she is The Disney Channel.
Click to see what she had to say about ending relationships and obnoxious fans…
On dating Zac Efron: “It was interesting, but we got to a point where it was just like, we just can’t pay attention, because one week we’d be married and then the next week we’d be broken up and the next week I would have a baby. It was just the most obscene things.”
On her career: “Things have fallen into place in a beautiful way. I can’t say it was planned out step by step. It’s just the way the world works. At the end of the day, my mom helps me. Of course, I have my agents and my manager who put in their two cents. But if I don’t like something, I’m not gonna do it.”
On High School Musical fans: “Teenagers come up to me and are obnoxious about the whole thing, like, ‘Oh my God, you’re that girl! You’re that girl from the Disney Channel.’ And I’m like, ‘Iwas that girl.’”
Read the rest of the interview here!

No comments:

Post a Comment