Search The Blog!!

Saturday 16 April 2011

Miley Cyrus Too Uncomfortable to Tour US


Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus just isn’t feeling the love in the U.S.

The young pop star recently told the Associated Press, "I just think right now America has gotten to a place where I don't know if they want me to tour or not."

Which is completely untrue. We’ve actually gotten to a place where we’re pretty sure we don’t want you to tour. Kidding! Ok, no I’m not.

“Right now I just want to go to the places where I am getting the most love and Australia and South America have done that for me. Kind of going to the places where I get the most love. Don't want to go anywhere where I don't feel completely comfortable with it."

I can’t speak for Australia, but the reason she’s so popular in South America probably has a lot to do with the fact that they don’t speak English. I think when South Americans realize they’ve been dancing to lyrics like, “all I see are stilettos I guess I never got the memo”, they’re gonna be pretty pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment