Search The Blog!!

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Demi Lovato Leaves Sonny With A Chance


DemiLovato.jpg
After leaving treatment for "emotional and physical issues" in January, Demi Lovatohas returned to her usual life -- hanging with friends and family and recording music. But there's one part of her life she will be leaving behind -- her show, Sonny With A Chance.

"It made sense for me to go ahead and leave the show to focus on my music," Demisays. "It's kind of sad for me that a chapter of my life has ended but there couldn't be a better time for me to move on. I don't think going back to Sonny would be healthy for my recovery. Being in front of a camera would make me nervous."
Demi's announcement may not come as a huge shock to many because when Demi took a break from the show to focus on her recovery, her castmate Brandon Mychal Smith announced that the show was changing it's title to So Random, which would ultimately take the focus off Demi's character Sonny and put more emphasis on the sketch comedy show within the show. So as a result, rumors began to swirl that Demi would eventually announce her departure from Sonny.
Are you sad to see Demi Lovato leave Sonny With a Chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment