Search The Blog!!

Sunday 10 April 2011

Kelly Clarkson Returns To American Idol


Apparently Kelly Clarkson is still around. And according to her, there are people waiting for her next album to come out. 

On her Facebook page, the singer said, "I recently found out that my album won't be coming out until September...The album has been recorded but I can't release it until then...I'm sorry for the wait but I promise you it sounds great!"

Hey, I guess there's a first time for everything. Not that she doesn’t have a great voice, I'm just pretty tired of hearing about how amazed she is by big buildings and not having a boyfriend.

To remind us that she still exists, the OG of American Idol, will be performing on next Thursdays show. Rihanna will be another special guest performing on next Thursday's show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment