Search The Blog!!

Sunday 10 April 2011

Family Reality Show Face Off: Patridges Vs. Kardashians

Audrina Patridge's mom Lynn is a drunken mess and I love her for it. And because she's always boozed up, she's become a little delusional lately.

Audrina's family is going to be a part of her new Vh1 reality show, and Lynn is so confident the show is going to do great, she thinks they're going to become the new Kardashians.

"I've watched the Kardashians and I can tell you our family will blow theirs away," Lynn told In Touch Weekly. "I don't mean that as an insult, but what you see is what you get with us."

So what's going to make them better than the Kardashians? "We're 100 percent real," she added to the mag.

More like you're going to be a slob kabob 100 percent of the time. Sorry honey, the Patridges just don't have Kardashian style star power. But I'm still going to tune in hoping she gets wasted and bashes more reality 

No comments:

Post a Comment