Search The Blog!!

Thursday 21 April 2011

Emma Roberts Wants to Show Off her Singing Voice


Actress Emma Roberts is looking to be the next Reese Witherspoon or Gwyneth Paltrow and show off her singing skills.
Emma would be more than pleased to land a role similar to Reese's June Carter role in Walk the Line or Paltrow's role in Country Strong. Emma says, "I just think you can't ever be seen as both equally. You are always going to be one more or the other. For me, I want to be an actor."
Emma Roberts
Adding, "I would love to do something like Country Strong or Walk the Line where they sang in a movie. I think that would be really interesting."
Back in 2005, Emma released her debut album, which was the soundtrack to the hit TV show that made her famous,Unfabulous. However, don't expect another album anytime soon, Emma says, "As far as an album, I just think it's too much. I can't be in front of people that often. I need time to myself and I barely have time to myself, let alone if I was on tour or being a singer."
What do you think of Emma Roberts as a singer?

No comments:

Post a Comment