Search The Blog!!

Friday 8 April 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Wants Zac Efron to See 'Sucker Punch'


Vanessa Hudgens may have split from boyfriend of five years Zac Efron last year, but that doesn’t mean he can’t support her career! For example, Hudgens wants him to check her out in her new action flick, Sucker Punch.
The 22 year old actress is hoping that despite their break up, the actor will still want to watch the film and see her kick some serious butt!
Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron 'High School Musical 3' premiere
"I know all his friends are going to want to see the movie so hopefully he'll get to see it with them. It's a movie that appeals to a wide audience because if you're a guy, there are some awesome action sequences. If you're a woman, it's empowering and if you're older, it's a fantasy. It has something for everyone," said Hudgens.
Newly-single Hudgens isn't staying down in the dumps over her break-up from her former High School Musical co-star. She has recently been romantically linked with actor Josh Hutcherson and says that she is enjoying her days as a single girl.
Vanessa Hudgens 'Sucker Punch' London premiere, Josh Hutcherson photoshoot
"Stepping into the unknown is very exciting. I have so many interests and now I have time for myself. I think you truly have to love yourself before you can love anyone else.”
The Sucker Punch actress went on to say, “I'm still young and figuring myself out, what I want to do and what I'm passionate about."
What do you think about Vanessa wanting Zac to watch her film Sucker Punch?

No comments:

Post a Comment