Search The Blog!!

Sunday 10 April 2011

Selena Gomez on Her "Dream" Weekend


Teen star Selena Gomez has earned herself enough cash to spend every weekend in a different country of her choice, but traveling the world or taking an extravagant trip isn't what the star has in mind for her "dream" weekend.
Selena Gomez
Selena would much rather take a low key trip to her home state of Texas. The actress told Telegraph, "In an ideal world though I'd be spending the weekend in Texas, which means taking a lunchtime flight out of LA. I was born in Grand Prairie, a city in Dallas County, and I absolutely love going back to stay with my grandparents. I'll spend the afternoon catching up with my Nana and then I'll surprise my 11 year old cousin Brooke by picking her up from school. It makes my day seeing the look on her face when she spies me waving at her from the school gate."
That's not all Selena would do in her home town, she'd also invite all of her old friends over for a sleepover. Selena said, "We'll lay a bunch of mattresses out in the living room and have a slumber party, with lots of popcorn and takeout junk food, and we'll fall alseep watching movies. We don't get much sleep though because we can't stop talking."
It's a bit surprising that her new beau Justin Bieber isn't included in her dream weekend.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment