Search The Blog!!

Thursday 7 April 2011

The Secret Life Girls Get Dolled Up for Spring


The Secret Life ladies looked even more glam than usual hanging poolside during a photo shoot in Beverley Hills for Us Weekly! These girls were decked out in springy colors and skimpy dresses — and they looked incredible! In this behind-the-scenes vidFrancia andShailene dish on their fashion choices for spring, while India and Megan get their tan on.

Francia: “My personal style can be a little more urban than my character’s style on the show... I try to put a little more flavor into it, a little more swag, as my friends are saying lately.”

Shai: “I love wearing baggy boyfriend jeans, like super, super baggy and then a tight little tank top or a tight little t-shirt. And then I’m a big fan of Tom’s shoes, so I’m always in my Toms!”

Yep, these hawt-ies definitely have a spring in their step! Check out a preview of their stylin’ featurein Us Weekly's April 11 issue, where they gab about vanilla macchiatos, and spring beauty trends!

Source: UsMagazine
Video:
Francia Raisa and Shailene Woodley talk their favorite fashion trends, their favorite outfits, and who their fashion icons are to Us Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment