Search The Blog!!

Monday 11 April 2011

Miley Cyrus Is Still Referred To As The Oprah Of Twitter


Miley Cyrus The Oprah Of Twitter
Miley Cyrus decided to have “girl talk” with her fans last night on Twitter. She started talking about her makeup and how it cleared up her skin when she first started acting, and was about to go to bed when she must have gotten a Tweet from a fan that she wanted to help feel better about themselves. Miley posted numerous times, each more inspirational than the next. She said:
“Nothing makes you glow more than love. It’s all about love. Please never forget how beautiful you are girls. You are perfect. =]
One thing that really helped me when I was struggling was realizing no one is a better me. Everyone is so unique and no one else is
a more beautiful you than YOU. Everyone is perfect in the LORDS eyes because he made you just they way he wanted. Every freckle.
Nothing hurts me more than thinking that some girl out there doesnt believe shes beautiful. Its just another one of Satans lies. I love you.
Going to sleep inspired. This “girl talk” was awesome. I loved reading the replies. You ALL are beautiful souls. Say your prayers. Gnight.”
Then Miss Miley got a very interesting message from one of her fans, to which she Tweeted:
“someone just called me the ‘Oprah of Twitter’ HA! I don’t know if I have ever laughed so hard in my entire life! hahahahhahahahhahaa =]”
What do you think? Is Miley the Oprah of Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment