Search The Blog!!

Sunday 10 April 2011

How Embarrassing! Demi Lovato Accidentally Favorited A Pic Of Her & Joe Jonas On Twitter!


Demi Lovato was kicking herself yesterday after accidentally ‘favoriting’ tweets of herself with Joe Jonas AND a tweet talking about ganging up on Miley Cyrus with Selena Gomez! Can you imagine?


“Ahhhhh I didn’t favorite anything!!!! I was twitter creeping and accidentally favorites it!!! :( I don’t even know how to favorite things :(,” the 18-year-old Disney starletwrote, adding, “How do you unfavorite stuff?!!! :( I didn’t mean to I swear!!!! I heart just freaking stopped!!!”I bet Demi Lovato was rethinking her decision to rejoin Twitter after a couple major party fouls April 6. The recently reinstated Twitter queen unknowingly favorited some super awkward tweets and then quickly UN-favorited them, while apologizing over and over again. Demi has plenty happening in her life without having to worry about random Internet drama!
Although I didn’t see for my own eyes what happened, fans tell me Demi had starred a photo of herself with ex-boyfriend, Joe Jonas, and another tweet about how she was ganging upon Miley Cyrus with long-time friend, Selena Gomez.
As my co-worker, Lorena O’Neil, said, Demi’s blunders are just as embarrassing as trying to search someone’s name on Facebook and then accidentally setting it as your status. However, in Demi’s case, her unfortunate clicks were seen by millions…yikes!
Demi continued to beat herself up, tweeting, “Ughhh this is why I hate twitter..” and “Omg turns out I had accidentally favorited other things too!!!! How embarrassing!!”
She added, “I swear I would never do that on purpose I have enough going on in my life right now!!”
All I wanted to do was give Demi a big hug. Embarrassing Internet mistakes happen to all of us. She’s doing so well getting back into the swing of things since being in treatment last winter, I would hate for something as petty as Twitter to set her back in any way.
Have YOU ever done anything super embarrassing on Facebook or Twitter with an ex? What about with a frenemy? Share your stories below!

No comments:

Post a Comment